Sunday, March 10, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






NUBIAN!



Mood:  Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to:  Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

We will be attending our daughter Kim baby shower this morning. It starts at around 11:00am. It will be located in a park over on Silverbell. Chris will be attending the shower too!

Well, I have to tell you that "Chef's Day " was delicious. The pictures will make you drool. We shared the meal with Sorella Jayne. My Sous Chef and I were pleased.


9 MAR CHEF AT WORK


9 MAR ROCKY POINT SHRIMP


9 MAR ROCKY POINT SHRIMP BREADED


9 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


9 MAR SOUS CHEF LIBATION SELECTION. (JACK AND COKE)




9 MAR SOUS CHEF ADDED FRIES


9 MAR TEMPURA ROCKY POINT SHRIMP AND FRIES. CHEF IS PLEASED


9 MAR PLATED



9 MAR PLATED 2


Here is my latest rock creation. We will be putting a couple of rocks in the hood tomorrow.


9 MAR MY LATEST CREATION


My shorty and I will be making our way over to the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see the movie "Cabrini". The previews looked very good.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's word is (biberon). I am sure that our daughter Kim will get a nice supply of baby (biberon) diapers today.  What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai questa domenica mattina?

"La vita e fatta per essere vissuta, e la curiosita deve essere mantenuta viva. Non si seve mai per nessuna ragione, voltare le spalle alla vita".

Eleanor Roosevelt

Loraine said...

Buon divertimento alla festa per bambini!



Se le persone ti prendono in giro, probabilmente stai facendo qualcosa di giusto.

Amy Lee

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...