Monday, March 11, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




SORELLA JAYNE ON MT. LEMMON



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Twix. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cool, clear morning here in Tucson.

The caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage this morning as well. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment at 7:45am this morning. I asked her to play some more BB King for me today.

I will be placing a couple of rocks out in the hood this morning. My shorty has prepped a new rock for painting. I will follow her lead today.

We are supposed to get more rain on Thursday... So, I need to spray for weeds today or tomorrow.

We enjoyed the Baby Shower for our daughter Kim yesterday. We took Chris and he had a good time there. I will post a few pictures of the shower later today.

We went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night to see the movie "Cabrini". This movie is excellent, and we recommend it for sure.

After I drop of Sorella Jayne, I need to stop at Verizon after a trip over on the east side.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (natura). Did you get awaken by the morning sounds of (natura) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un lunedi!

"La possibilita di amare ed essere amati esiste ovunque tu sia".

Oprah Winfrey

Loraine said...

Non la natura, solo il suono della radio.

Dico a tutti che non hai vissuto una bella vita se non hai commesso un errore.

Gino D'Acampo

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...