Saturday, March 16, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Giggles! Baked!

Music listening to:  Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Twix. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to very busy.  I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Both of us have prepped new rocks for our next creation. We have a couple of rocks that will be placed out in the hood.

My playmate and I gave my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's "Wii" game a go yesterday and it is a lot of fun, but it is going to take some practice.

Well, our "Wildcats" came out strong, but they just became too soft in the second half of the game. So, they lost, but it was a good game. Go Cats!

We will be hitting up the "Cup Cafe" this evening for dinner. We will be joined by mia cognata. After dinner we will make our way over the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "Master Class". It should be a good one.

Hey tomorrow is "Chefs Day".  My Sous Chef and I will once again in the (cucina). On the menu will be "Grilled/Smoker T-Bone Steaks", Baked Potatoes, Grilled Corn on the Cob (seasoned and buttered in aluminum foil. My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go with the feast. Are you (drooling) yet? Of course you are, smile!

I am going to hit up the "Friends of the Library" after I get Chris settled. I will be picking up some more books on CD, some music CD's, and some vinyl as well.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (boh). I wish I knew but (boh) what today is going to bring. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Le cose possono cambiare velocemente quindi cosa porterà il futuro, come te, boh

“Perdona sempre i tuoi nemici; Niente li infastidisce così tanto." - Oscar Wilde

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...