Monday, March 18, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo".

First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some grocery shopping.

I worked on my latest rock, and I finished it. Here is my latest and Mia Moglie's rock.

18 MAR MY LATEST


18 MAR ELISE'S LATEST



I cleaned up the Smoker/Grill today. I hit up the Treadmill today as well. I will hit it again on Wednesday.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry corn cakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched the "Equalizer" with Chris on Paramount.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He received a massage from Rosemarie today.

He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Speaking of dessert, I may have a small slice of the chocolate cake that Mia Moglie made for with some soft serve ice cream. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Night Country Granny,
Yes last night's dinner was delicious.

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo spuntino al cioccolato e dormi bene.

Jessie said...

Welcome home Bev.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...