Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood:  Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  The Black Ice a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cool, clear morning here in Tucson. We may get some more of the wet stuff today.

Mireya will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be placing rocks out in the hood today. I may reseal them before I put them outside. Once I place them, I will post them on the blog.

Mia Moglie is already packed for our trip to Laughlin. I will complete my packing this afternoon.

The visit by my (nurses) supervisor went very well with no issues to speak of.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Mia Moglie will be meeting up with one of her Book Clubs at La Parrilla Suiza. I wil place my order for tonight's dinner. I have a (birra) in the fridge ready to go.

Today's challenge word is (capriola). I feel like doing a (capriola) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un martedi di taco. hai dei tacos per me?

"Non dimenticate mai le tre potenti risorse che avete sempre a disposizione:l'amore, la preghiera e il perdono".

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Loraine said...

Non più. Alla mia schiena non piacciono capriola. Vado a fare un rollio all'indietro.
Una vita non è importante se non per l’impatto che ha sulle altre vite.

Jackie Robinson

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...