Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing so far on this Taco Tuesday? Are you busy or are you resting?

I have been working on my latest rock and it is almost complete. Here is my shorty’s latest rock creation, it is out in the hood.


19 MAR IN THE HOOD.

I am watching a movie titled “The Bad Seed”. It is in black and white. It is about a young little girl who is really a murderous brat.  She is on a roll. It is on Tubi.

Chris and I will be watching TV this afternoon after the caregiver’s shift is over. We will watch something scary.

Today is my brother Herman’s birthday. Happy Birthday little bro.

I hope your day is going well. I will soon be sitting out on the front porch to people and lizard watch. It is a good relaxing pastime.

Ciao…Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...