Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The day is almost over. How was yours?

Chris and I watched to horror movies this afternoon and we had a good time.

I completed my latest rock. Here it is.


19 MAR MY LATEST

My shorty prepared corn cakes and pinto beans for dinner. It was very good. We watched the "Equalizer" on Paramount.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some banana pudding for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for my playmate and me.  We will hit up the airbase while we are out and about.

Get a good nights' sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona notte to you too.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...