Monday, March 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, but clear morning here in Tucson.

The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I prepped a rock yesterday for painting. I will post Mia Moglie latest rock later today.

I will be working in the cactus (giardino) today. It seems like the weeds are taking over Tucson.

Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. 

Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (giardino). How is your (giardino) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai!

"C'e solo un successo...per poter trascorrere la propria vita a modo proprio".

Christopher Morley

Loraine said...

Il mio giardino ha molta roba verde che non ho piantato.

"Non prendere mai la vita sul serio. Tanto nessuno ne esce vivo." - Anonimo

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...