Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Snickers. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Ramsey Lewis" for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up Park Mall to see the movie "Imagination" it is going to be a good one. It is a horror movie my favorite. 

After the movie we will drop in on the airbase for gas and to pay my bill. I will be prepping a new rock for painting today. My shorty will be starting a new rock soon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (uccelli). I was awakened by the chirping of many (uccelli). Did they wake you up fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come hai dormito fidanzata? Cosa stai facendo in questa Giornato della Gobba?

Loraine said...

Non ho sentito gli uccelli ma è un modo meraviglioso di svegliarsi.
"Tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno è l'amore. Ma un po’ di cioccolata ogni tanto non fa male”. – Charles M. Schulz

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...