Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




It has been a very busy day her in the "Garden District. Lots of things and tasks going on. 

I managed to make it through though, smile!

I didn't get to do any work on the back yard behind Chris's house. I was going to weed whack, but I couldn't find the replacement cord. So tomorrow I will make a trip to Ace Hardwear to purchase some.

I completed my latest rock and here it is. I listened to some New Orleans Music while I worked. Who Dat!


5 MAR MY LATEST

Chris is still not feeling well. He has a temp of 99 degrees. Mia Moglie started him on an antibiotic tonight. We are also giving him Tylenol as well. He will be (NPO) tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will retake his temp every hour and I will give him plenty of water and some more Tylenol as needed.

I have a very uneasy feeling that has been hanging around for the past two days. I will keep my eyes and ears open for sure. If you could please let me know how you are doing and the families, please!

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, eggs and sausages. We got it down with plenty of coffee.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Come sta la nuova badante?
Sogni d'oro.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...