Saturday, March 2, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



1 MAR IN THE HOOD

How are you doing so far on this Sabato? It is a busy one for me so far.

I sprayed the front yard for weeds, and it took a little longer than I hope for. So that means I will not get to the back patio and yard until tomorrow.

I am about to get Chris up in his chair and into the main house. We are going to watch our Wildcats play basketball at noon. We will watch the Lady Cats this evening at 6:00pm. Go Cats!

My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) soon to start the Chefs Day meal. We are looking forward to some good fried Catfish, Fries, Cold Slaw and a good refreshing libation.  WooHoo!

We are going to have breakfast tomorrow at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson.  Kim is about 6 months pregnant, and we are looking forward to being (grannies) again. Smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Stay safe.

Here is our Sea Day on 17 Feb. Enjoy!

17 FEB SUGARCANE MOJITO BAR


17 FEB A FRUIT SCULPTURE IN THE BUFFET DINING ROOM


17 FEB THE LIVE BEATLES SHOW



17 FEB MOJITO BAR





17 FEB A SEA DAY FROM OUR BALCONY




 


17 FEB A PARTY GOING ON



17 FEB BEATLES SHOW

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...