Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy day. I asked her to play some "Herbie Hancock" for me today.

I will be hitting up the (treadmill) today. My shorty and I will be working on rocks today if time permits. 

We are going to hit up a movie today as well. I need to tackle the southside of Chris's house the patio.

Mia Moglie is doing Ok so far. No adverse reactions at all so far. Falls can be very dangerous indeed.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

We are meeting up this evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Paula and Marty, Bert and Lori at Zayna's for dinner.

Today's challenge word is (sogna). I have been having some weird (sogna) lately. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Cosa c e in programma per questa giornata della gobba?

"Pensava a quanto fosse prezioso poter conoscere un'persona per molti anni. C'era una ricchezza incomparabile in esso".

Alice Walker

Loraine said...

Se faccio sogni strani, di solito è perché qualcosa mi frustra.


"L'amicizia è un albero che protegge;" Samuel-Taylor Coleridge

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...