Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Help a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

The new caregiver will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. Starting off with Chris the iRobot coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

If time permits, I will be working on my latest rock today.  Chris has some up high congestion; his lungs are clear. So, it may be allergies. We will keep an eye on this, he has no temp.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cane). I was awakened in the night by a (cane) barking at something.  Does that happen to you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il tuo martedi sara impegnativo? Come sta Jay?

"Devo amare qualcuno, altrimenti e un'esistenza miserabile. E quel qualcuno sei tu".

Albert Einstein

Loraine said...

Uso una macchina per il rumore bianco, quindi non sento nessun cane che abbaia.

Mentre facciamo le nostre buone opere non dimentichiamo che la vera soluzione sta in un mondo in cui la carità sarà diventata superflua.
Chinua Achebe

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...