Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Chillin'!

Music listening to: Cisco Kid by War!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be popping up like a Pop-Tart soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take care of today to include a trip over on the eastside. I will also be dropping Sister Jayne off this morning at one of the malls. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


28 FEB MY LATEST



Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along post haste. Have a (davvero) good one and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (davvero). I have used it in today's posting. Go and get it fidanzata!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un Taco Tuesday. Come hai dormito la scorsa notte? ho dormito di nuovo molto bene. Buoa giornata!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
Hope everyone is doing good this morning.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,

Things are going OK here. How are you and Bob doing? Staying warm?

Loraine said...

Ho anche dormito davvero bene la notte scorsa. La temperatura è perfetta per un buon riposo notturno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...