Saturday, March 19, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How is your day going so far? It has been a busy one around here.

I completed my rock, and we will start new ones soon. Here you go! Enjoy! These rocks are reserved for Chris's doctor's home.

19 MAR MY LATEST



19 MAR ELISE'S LATEST

It has been a day of basketball and the #1 teams are falling like dominoes. We hope that our Cat's don't follow suit tomorrow against TCU. We are looking forward to our Lady Cats playing this evening.

We have decided to have Tacos and Chicken Quesada's for dinner this evening along with plenty of ice cold (birra). Ya Mon'. What do you think sister Marcie? Sounds good, eh?

Well, I had better get back into the main house with Chris and Elise. Hope that the rest of your evening will be great.

 I will chat at you later. Mio moglie is baking some of her special cupcakes. Woo-hoo! 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...