Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

How are you doing tonight? We are good here. I got to relax a bit today and it felt good. It is rare for me to do that when we are not on a staycation or vacation.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will post my new one in tomorrow morning's blog posting.

My shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages, eggs and plenty pf coffee to get it all down. I did just that and it was very good. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the TV. Chris is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching TV. I am going to treat him to a Bartlett Pear for dessert. He loves them.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. It is going to be a busy day for us. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che bello che tu abbia un po' di tempo per rilassarti. Devi fare pratica per quando puoi osservare le lucertole.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...