Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Ritardato!

Music listening to: Thank You for Letting Me Be Myself by Sly and the Family Stone!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but is windy.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked Alexa to play some more (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I will be deciding on what to pack for our staycation at Wildhorse Pass that starts tomorrow. We are looking forward to it and the "Cha Chings". We will visit our niece Sara and Matt while we are there.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. We are pumped and looking forward to our Wildcats basketball game tomorrow evening. Go Cats!

My shorty delivered a very nice dinner last night El Charro's. It was delicious and it went well with my (Birras).

Today's challenge word is (ritardato). I was (ritardato) this morning on getting up. Go for it fidanzata. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hump Day!

Loraine said...

I ritardi si verificano ma divento nervoso quando sono in ritardo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...