Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here in Central Tucson. Hey, it is a bit windy, eh?

I got in a power nap today for about 30 minutes and it felt good. It is very rare that I get to take one. My dear friend Jeanne is always on me to take better care of myself. Love her for that.

I completed my new rock today. We also put some rocks out in the hood. Enjoy! We will start new ones tomorrow.


22 MAR MY LATEST



22 MAR IN THE HOOD

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is at "El Charro" to meet with her book club. I have put my order in for my dinner. I requested a "Carnitas Ranchero". I have my fork, knife at the ready. I also have a couple of (birras" in the fridge. I will add some limes to my birras).

Chris is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is watching TV as well.

I had better go and feed the fur babies. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Ci manca Rocky Point. La casa sulla spiaggia era spettacolare.

Loraine said...

Bei ricordi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...