Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over, and it has been a good one. I got all of my errands taken care of that makes me feel good.

I got to spend a little time with my (fidanzata) this morning and that was wonderful. I delivered a small treat to her that she liked very and that made me happy.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had Blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausages and coffee to get it all down. It was very good.

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac, and she is listening to the news. Chris is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching TV.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


15 MAR MY LATEST

Tomorrow my girlfriend Shoo Shoo will join us for dinner. We hope to get in some "Wii" games before we play ping pong. We are also going to rock some "RumiKube" as well. Yes, she is going to be defeated and she knows it!

Here are the pictures from our staycation in Bisbee on 13 Mar. It was a family and friends gathering to celebrate (Raven's) 3rd birthday.













RAVEN THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!


















  
 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...