Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Confident!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Paradise Blend", and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. My friends the (lizards) will be out soon doing a workout of push-ups.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today will be a busy one. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

This evening we will be entertaining my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We will be dining and playing games. I love the (passione) between me, my (fidanzata), and all of my girlfriends. I am one lucky dude, let me tell you.  With that said, Shoo Shoo is going to be defeated this evening. Sounds like something straight out of (telenovela), right?

Well, I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Today's challenge word is (passione). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Shoo Shoo,

Are you ready for a spanking this evening? Hope you have been practicing? If not it is way too late.

Loraine said...

E sai che anche tutte le tue innamorata hanno una grande passione per te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...