Monday, March 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good In-House Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

Alexa is awake and she said that I can't complete any tasks today due to the caregiver will not be here today. Elise received a call from her agency yesterday saying so without any explanation of why. I asked Alexa to play some (Boney) for me today to calm me down.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


6 MAR MY LATEST

Our suitcase's will be coming out tomorrow. We will be making our way to Safford, Arizona on Thursday to soak in the Kachina Hot Springs. We haven't been there since the beginning of Covid. After our Safford visit, we are going to Bisbee for an overnight on Friday and a birthday party. We will return on Saturday.

Chris will be visited by his doctor this afternoon and he and Elise will receive a massage from Rosemarie today.

I had a nice (chiacchierare) on (Facetime) with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo yesterday. She is doing well. So, today's challenge word is (chiacchierare). Go for it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per questo lunedi?

Loraine said...

"Una vera conversazione contiene sempre un invito. Stai invitando un'altra persona a rivelarsi a te, a dirti chi è o cosa vuole."
- David Whyte.

Spero ti sia piaciuta la tua chiacchierare con Shoo Shoo.

Jessie said...

Meravigliosa citazione fidanzata. Si, mi e piaciuta la mia chiacchierata con Shoo Shoo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...