Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: OPP by Naughty by Nature!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cloudy day here in the valley of Tucson. Looks like rain is on the way. My fidanzata and I will be running around in the rain with our flip flops on. WooHoo!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I am homebound all day due to the phone line repairman will be here sometime today.

Chris is feeling better this morning. We will see what happens today. I got some much-needed sleep last night, but I need a bit more so I can get back to 100%.

Here are some of the pictures from our staycation on the 24th of March at "Wildhorse Pass". Enjoy!


24 MAR DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


24 MAR IN THE HOOD


24 MAR WILDHORSE PASS












24 MAR MIO MOGLIE CHA CHING!














Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (adesso). I could use some more sleep right (adesso). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny, Chris is better this morning.

Loraine said...

Camera molto bella e "Cha Chings" molto carino. Sta arrivando un pisolino adesso?

Jessie said...

No, fidanzata. CenturyLink repairman is here.

Anonymous said...

GREAT WINNINGS ON CHA CHING ,,,,
GLAD TO HEAR CHRIS IS DOING BETTER.
YOU AND ELSIE KEEP WELL ALSO.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...