Monday, March 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Assonnato!

Music listening to: I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson and we have rain on the way for tomorrow.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I am stuck at home today due to 8:30am to 4:30pm window for telephone line repair.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We enjoyed a very nice evening with Bucky, Dena, Lindsey, and Ben. It was so good to see Lindsey doing well. We also got to meet James as well. A great meal was prepared by Bucky to top off the evening. Thank you! Here are a few pictures from last night.

27 MAR DENA AND BUCKY'S HOME






The challenge word for today is (assonnato). I am dragging this morning from the lack of sleep last night. I just could not go to sleep at all. It is going to be a very long day for me. What do you think fidanzata?

Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sto trascinando questa mattina fidanzata. Nessun sonno la scorsa notte e una giornata intensa oggi.

Loraine said...

Dato che sei bloccato a casa e hai sonno, forse puoi fare un pisolino finché non arriva l'addetto alle riparazioni. Si?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...