Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It has been another very busy one for me again.

The phone line has been repaired and that makes me happy. It has been out for about two weeks now. Not good, eh?

We had a good evening with Chris. My playmate prepared Pancakes, sausages, and eggs for dinner. It was all good. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris.

My shorty is in the main house working on a new rock and listening to the news. We will start new ones tomorrow. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Here is what happened on 25 Mar on our staycation. Enjoy!


25 Mar Elise got attacked by pugs!








25 Mar Cha Chings!












Here are my latest rock creations. Enjoy!


29 MAR MY LATEST



29 MAR MY LATEST


Have a good night and sleep well, so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Andare a Firenze con i Cha Chings?

Anonymous said...

Great winnings there to you both.
Glad to hear your phoneline is finally working. What a relief.
Your rocks are looking great as well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...