Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Remember the Time by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dunk Your Donut Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I will be visiting my (fidanzata) this morning. I have a little treat to drop off for her that I picked up yesterday.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will complete mine today.

Here is a bit more about our staycation in Bisbee. On 12 March we visited the family at the home of my (cognata). The highlight of the day was that we got to spend time with (Nils) the newest member of the (famiglia). Here are a few pics of (Nils).

12 MAR  (NILS)


12 MAR MIO MOGLIE CON (NILS)


12 MAR YUMMY



 12 MAR MY LATE DINNER

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is  moving (inoltrare). This is something that you should strive to do on a daily basis. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo pui tardi questa mattina. Buon Taco martedi.

Loraine said...

Non sai mai in che direzione ti porteranno gli eventi ma, sono d'accordo, sforzati sempre di muoverti inoltrare

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...