Thursday, March 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Freak You by Silk!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be popping up like a kernel of popcorn to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we have to pick up Chris's van from the shop this morning before we head out for Safford and Bisbee on our staycation.

We will have our cell phones with us and our tablets so we can stay in touch. Our first stop will be in Safford for a good soaking at Kachina Hot Springs. We will stay overnight and then we will head for Bisbee for a birthday party.

I will check my packing to make sure that I have all that I need. Today's challenge word is (lucertola). I haven't seen any yet but my fidanzata and I will see some soon. Won't we fidanzata?

Have a good Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later. Be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Capo Jim, thanks for keeping us posted about you and Mary. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come hai dormito la scorsa notte? Ho dormito molto bene. Buon giovedi assetato!

Loraine said...

Quando le lucertole sono fuori, significa che il tempo sta diventando più caldo. Sono un topo del deserto, quindi sono felice di quel tempo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...