Monday, March 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Lapidato!

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dunk Your Donut Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. We got some rain in the evening last night. Yeah!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to hit up the post office early this morning. I asked her to play some "Ted Talks" for me this morning.

I finished my latest rock, and my shorty is working on one. I will post them later today. Chris will be getting a massage today from Rosemarie. He is ready!

Hey, how about those Wildcats? What a nailbiter of a game. Go Cats! Today's challenge word is (lapidato). What do you think fidanzata? Good gummies, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidazata. Hai dormito bene? L'ho fatto.

Loraine said...

Preferisco la tequila alta a quella stoned, ma tu ci vai!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...