Friday, March 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Mercedes by Pebbles!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. My playmate is in her cave this morning, but she will be popping up like a kernel of corn soon to start her day.

The coffee is a good Blueberry Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Inspirational Music for me today.

My shorty and to see the movie "Cyrano" at the Loft yesterday and it was excellent. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is going to enjoy it.

My playmate and I are working on rocks for Chris's doctor. She made a request for a rock for her home. So we are giving it our best.

This evening we are going to "Seis Kitchen" in the Mercado in downtown Tucson. We are meeting up with Alphonso and Cleo for dinner. It should be an evening of fun and laughs. 

We are also looking forward to tonight's Wildcat's basketball game. Go Cat's! The Lady Cat's play tomorrow as well.

Hey, tomorrow is "Chef's Day" and my "Sous Chef " and I have not decided what to prepare for game day. Any ideas? 

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a good one and don't over (lavoro) yourself today. Yes, today's challenge word is (lavoro). Go for it fidanzata.

I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Su cosa lavorerai oggi? Buon TGIF!

Loraine said...

Ho appena finito di cucinare gli zucca invernale spaghetti con pesto e salsa di formaggio. Lascerò riposare una notte in modo che possa assorbire tutti i buoni sapori.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...