Saturday, March 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Now That We Found Love by Heavy D!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Tall, Dark, and Handsome Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I hope the weather stays nice because I have had (basta) of the cold and wind. Can you feel me?

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some " Down Home Blues" for me today. I am caring for Chris up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Yesterday Chris and I listened to some "Old School" R&B on the radio. My fidanzata wanted to know.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We picked up a batch of new rocks on Thursday.

This evening we are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. Can you say margaritas? We will for sure. After Happy Hour we will drive over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "The Kreutzer Sonata" it should be a good one.

Well, I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good weekend and I will chat at later? 

Today's challenge word is (basta). Let's hear it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E il fine settimana, che succede?

Loraine said...

Oggi, i soliti lavori di lavanderia e di giardino. Mi piacciono le faccende del sabato se il tempo è bello. Come te, dico basta, basta con il freddo e il vento. La primavera è vicina, quindi ho speranza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...