Monday, March 14, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day? I got many things taken care of today, but I didn't get to one task. I will make up for it tomorrow.

Chris enjoyed his massage today and so did Elise. Rosemarie is a very good therapist.

I prepared Grill Cheese Sandwiches for Elise for dinner. She also had sliced tomatoes and avocado. I fixed myself a ham and cheese scramble for myself. It was all good. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is in the main house listening to the news and she is on her Mac. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him a treat of Lemon Cream Pie soon. He loves it. I am working on a new rock, and I will post it as soon as it is finished.

Here is what happened on 10 Mar, the first day of our staycation. 

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balones" before we made our way to Safford, Arizona.

We got to Safford, and we checked into a Best Western Hotel there. After we got set, we made our way to the "Kachina Hot Springs and Spa". We have dived into one of the couple's pools and it was fantastic. After soaking for a bit, we got out and we hit the massage tables. The therapists worked the magic on both of us. We got a total massage, reflexology, and a put you to sleep foot massage. The oils they used works great. Afterwards we got back into our private pool, and we continued to soak. We were in heaven, if you will.

11 Mar On The Road



11 Mar Kachina Hot Springs and Spa




We returned to our hotel, and we rested up for a bit. We walked over to "Pizza Hut" for a pizza for dinner. We watched TV and killed the pizza. After that we called it a night and we turned off the TV and we both opened up a book to read. It didn't take too much time before it was game over for the 10th of March.

Hey, have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ci vediamo domani fidanzata.

Loraine said...

SarĂ² qui.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...