Thursday, March 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Dunk Your Donut Shop Blend "and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Bus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the Garden District.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that my shorty and I have a very busy day today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

After breakfast we will be making our way to "Green Valley". On our way back we will pick up a bucket of rocks for painting. We will stop at "Wells Fargo Bank " and then we will hit up a movie at "Harkins".

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. Enjoy! We will be dropping off a rock at "Gus Balones" while we are there.


ELISE'S LATEST CREATION!

Well, I had better (rimbalzare) and get this Thirsty Thursday moving forward. Today's challenge word is (rimbalzare). Hit it fidanzata! I will chat at you later.

I had a very nice visit yesterday afternoon. My girlfriend (Flo) stopped in, and we enjoyed each other's company. It was good to chat with her and catch up on the latest. I do enjoy spending time with my girlfriends a lot. Looking forward to seeing more of my (girls) in the near future. Thanks, Flo, for being part of my life!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Due notti di fila ho dormito bene. Come hai dormito la scorsa notte? Oggi sara una giornata impegnativa. Quindi e meglio che rimbalzi e ci arrivi. Abbracciare!

Loraine said...

Una giornata impegnativa ma divertente. Fai rimbalzare i tuoi passi mentre ti godi tutte le tue attività.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...