Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Good evening!  How are you doing? Did you get a Taco or two today? smile!

It has been a different type of day for me because I started to feel sick earlier this morning. I am better but I am still not at my best. Hopefully a good night's sleep will do the trick.

Chris is still not feeling his best this evening. So, I will give him the once over tonight to see if I can pinpoint what may be bothering him. At the present time is having his supplemental drip and he is watching TV.

My playmate is in the main house watching TV and she is on her Mac. 

My shorty prepared homemade Blueberry Pancakes with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed watching the series with us.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dormi profondamente e in pace.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...