Sunday, March 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



5 MAR SWEETS FOR ME FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

Mood: Content! Brownied!

Music listening to: Theme from Shaft by Isaac Hayes!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla", and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good (colazione).

It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We got a little wind during the night. My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I do have my normal Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some music to cook by. 

We enjoyed our evening at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. the margaritas were very good, and the "Happy Hour" snacks were too! We haven't been to "La Parrilla Suiza" in a longtime. Afterwards we drove over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Kreutzer Sonata". This was a one man play and it was excellent. It was the best play this season at "Live Theater Workshop. The standing ovation was well deserved. Hey what did you think about it Papa John?

My shorty and I will be working on rocks today. We will drop off a rock at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

Well, I had better bounce and get this Domenica moving along. Have a good one and get ready for Monday. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (colazione). I have used it in this blog posting. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

“Non incoraggiare mai un uomo a cucinare la colazione; questo lo porta a chiedersi se le donne siano necessarie”. ‒ Robert A. Heinlein.
Ah, l'importanza della colazione non si può negare.

Jessie said...

Adoro quella citazione fidanzata e anche tu!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...