Monday, March 21, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about done. How was yours? I got my errands taken care of that was a plus for me.

Chris enjoyed his massage as usual. And yes, he got his flirt on.

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner. My shorty had avocado and baby carrots with hers. I had ham and baby carrots with mine.

We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris. This series is going to over soon and we will have to decide on a new one.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him a treat tonight of Lemon Cream Pie. My playmate is in the main house working on her rock and she is watching the Womens Basketball games. Our Lady Cats play this evening as well. Go Cats.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! I will start a new one tomorrow.



 21 MAR MY LATEST

Have a good night so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Fai il tifo per quei gatti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...