Thursday, March 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Say I Love You by Billy Ocean!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elsie is stirring about in her cave this morning, so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Vermont Maple Blend", and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. We will drop of a rock at "Gus's" while we are there.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


23 MAR MY LATEST

After breakfast we will load up the Prius and make our way to Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe and Gilbert. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

We will have our phones, and tablets with us so we can stay in touch. Hopefully you will hear the sound of a "Cha Ching" or two, eh?

I will get my (mallopo) on will we are away, smile. So, today's challenge word is (mallopo). Tackle that fidanzata.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna al casinò. Spero che il tuo malloppo faccia cantare le slot.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...