Sunday, March 13, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

We are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elsie is caring for Chris before she takes off to do some grocery shopping. Chris is resting and listening to the "Beach Boys" on CD.

I am about to start my normal Domenica tasks and restock Chris's supplies for next week.

My playmate and I are really looking for to our evening at the "Cup Cafe". Our daughter Kim texted to wish us a good time and a good meal. Hopefully the evening will go as planned without any glitches.

Here is the latest rock that we put in the hood this morning. Yes, it has disappeared already. Woo Hoo!


13 Mar in the Hood!

Here is a sign that is in our front yard. 


13 Mar Yard Sign

Stay safe and I will chat at you later. I also need to reset "Dew Drop Inn" room #2.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...