Sunday, March 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cha Chinged!

Music listening to: Bernadette by the Four Tops!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good 230 West Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today.

We will be visiting Bucky and Dena this evening to see Lindsey. We haven't seen her in years, and it will be good to see her and catch up.

Well, our staycation to Chandler, Tempe, and Gilbert was wonderful. The "Cha Ching's" were great, our visit with our niece Sara was spectacular, and our visit with Sheila and Dave, was wonderful but heartbreaking at the same time. Sheila is doing well, but she is not the same Sheila that we have come to know and love. It has been a hard road for her, but she is making great strides.

I will post pictures as soon as I get to review them. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sentire). Did you (sentire) those Cha Ching's fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Un sacco di "Cha Chings" ti fanno sentire bene, si?

Jessie said...

Si, mio amore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...