Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! OGeez!

Music listening to: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very comfortable morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning. I have to make a trip over on the eastside for sure. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I slept like a log last night but when I got up my right ankle was hurting for some reason. So, I am limping a bit this morning.

Chris is talking up a storm this morning so that means he is feeling much better. That puts a (sorriso) on my face. Yes, that is today's challenge word, (sorriso). Go for it fidanzata.

We are still working on new rocks. Here is my shorty's latest. Enjoy!


1 MAR ELISE'S LATEST

Have a good Humper and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Ho dormito come un registro ieri sera. E voi?

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,,
Glad to read you had a good night. We did here as well.
Have a great day and take care

Loraine said...

Un sorriso è sul mio viso perché anche io ho dormito bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...