Thursday, March 17, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is up around your way? We just got back from the airbase to gas up the Tacoma and we hit up the Class VI store. While we were out on the airbase, we almost came home with a new Samsung 65" TV at a great price. 

After that we bounced over to Michaels to pick up a frame for a poster.

This afternoon we are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "Cyrano". The previews looked very good.

We will be dining on take away from "Leos" for dinner.  Yes, we will be saying margarita at least two times apiece. Woo Hoo!

Our evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo was a lot of fun. We dined on Chinese food that was delicious. We also opened a nice vino rosso that was very good, and we emptied to bottle without a problem.

I didn't win a single game of Rumi Kube, but my girlfriend reigned supreme. My game was off because he may have put some Juju on me, smile! My playmate served up a great dessert of Pistachio ice cream. We introduced my girlfriend to bowling and tennis on the Wii. I think that she is hooked. Here are a few pictures from last night. Check out my girlfriend. Enjoy!

HELP, SHOO SHOO PLEASE!


MOONSTONE CROSSING A NICE BLEND


16 MAR SHOO SHOO


16 MAR MIO MOGLIE


16 MAR SHE GAVE ME THE FINGER! WTF!





16 MAR IO GOING TO ATTACK SHOO SHOO

My playmate and I are working on a rock request for Chris's doctor for her home. Sweet, eh?

Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che ti stia godendo la giornata.

Jessie said...

A good day fidanzata, thank you. Hope yours was too?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...