Saturday, March 19, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sconed! Stoned!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt & Peppa!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30 am caring for Chris. 

The coffee is a Dunk Your Donut Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 5:00pm. Sister Jayne will take over then. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate has finished her rock for Chris's doctor. I will complete mine today. Once that is done, I will post them on our blog.

Today is Chef's Day and we are still trying to decide what to have for dinner. We need something to grub on for tonight's Lady Cats basketball game. Vai Gatti! My sister Marcie supplied several suggestions, and they all look delicious.

Speaking of Wildcat's. How about are Cat's? They are moving along very well, but Sunday's game is going to be a rough one for sure. Vai Gatti!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Today's challenge word is (Gatti). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Vai Gatti!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday to my brother Dr. Herman. Have a good one.

Loraine said...

Divertiti a guardare i nostri gatti oggi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...