Sunday, March 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Cuisinart Ring by Cuisinart!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "In the House Blend" and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a hardy breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson.

Yes, we are back from our staycation in Safford and Bisbee, Arizona. I will post more about the staycation as soon as I review the photos that were taken. I must say that it always good to come back home.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we will be playing catch up today so we can be prepared for next week. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be hitting up the "Cup Cafe" this evening for dinner. After dinner we will stroll over the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "Nina Simone: Four Women". This one is going to be very enlightening indeed. We will be joined by my (cognata) for this one.

Today's challenge word is (pianificazione). This a must for me and it needs to happen. Go for it fidanzata.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie per avermi ascoltato sfogarmi negli ultimai giorni. Buona domenica!

Loraine said...

Ho indagare il motivo per cui la pianificazione è buona ed ecco una ragione: la pianificazione riduce una collina a una "mole" collina. O da Benjamin Franklin e "Poor Richard's Almanack", 1732: "A Stitch in Time May save nine".
Fare le cose al volo non è il mio stile. Mi rende nervoso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...