Friday, March 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Hello!

How are you doing? Well, I am back from my doctor's appointment, and all is well with me. Ya Mon'.

My playmate and I saw the movie "Blacklight" yesterday and it didn't disappoint.  We are going to hit up the "Loft" this afternoon to see another movie.

We will be starting new rocks today. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to care for Chris. I do need to make a trip to "Popcorn Country" to pick up a large bag of Theater Style popcorn.

The wind is really blowing today, and we are under fire watch. I soon will be hitting up the lounge chair on the front porch to people watch. It is very relaxing let me tell you.

We hope that you have a relaxing TGIF. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (brani). Chris and I are listening to some (brani) on the radio. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Chi ha scelto le brani, tu o Chis e chi hai ascoltato?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...