Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sconed! Stoned! Whoopie!

Music listening to: Nothing from Nothing by Billy Preston!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Hey, how about that rain yesterday? Woohoo!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. First on the agenda is a trip to "Frys" grocery store to pick up a few items for "Chefs Day" on Saturday. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. Enjoy!



30 MAR ELISE'S LATEST

We will be playing "Wii" games today. Here are a few more pictures from our staycation. Enjoy!


26 MAR MIO MOGLIE


26 MAR CHA CHINGS!






Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good "Humper" and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (Lapidato). Do you get that way from (Tequila) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho dormito molto bene la scorsa notte fidanzata. Devo dire che quello focaccine sono potenti. Avere un buon "Humper".

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Have a good "Hump Day".

Loraine said...

Di un artista di graffiti lapidato in California, "I shot an arrow into the air and it stuck". La citazione mi ha fatto ridere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...