Monday, March 7, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is over. How was yours? It has been a very, very busy day for me. Straight out of a (tellanovela), right? Smile! My shorty will know what I mean.

Chris's massage and doctor's visit went well. Chris is relaxed and in a great mood. Chris's doctor put in a request today for a rock to be made for her. Nice, eh?

My playmate prepared Chili for dinner with baby carrots and cottage cheese. It was very good. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris. 

I am caring for Chris and my shorty is in the main house working on a Covid puzzle and listening to the TV. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip and he is watching TV as well.

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. Enjoy!



7 MAR ELISE'S LATEST


I am hoping that tomorrow will be less busy for me. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

Thanks (fidanzata) for commenting about the video on this afternoon's blog posting. It means a lot to me, but you know that.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai al caldo e dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...