Monday, March 7, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

What are you up to? I am caring for Chris, and he is relaxed and waiting on his doctor's visit and his massage from Rosemarie.

I am feeling a bit thankful and blessed today. Hopefully I will continue to feel this way throughout the day. 

I want to say I am thankful for (mio moglie), my family, my friends, my (fidanzata) and of course my girlfriends. You make me who I am.


A correction to this morning’s blog entry. No massage for my shorty due to she has a dental appointment.




Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Il tuo video è stato un piacere!

Rosie said...

Yes it was Jessie an I hope I am truly your Aussie friend. Pleasure knowing you all


Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...