Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to!  I'll Be There by the Four Tops!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another cold morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Hopefully the caregiver will show up this morning, if not I am prepared to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to play catch up on a few tasks that I need to complete. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. I got out my suitcase this morning for our upcoming staycation.

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along.

Have good one and I will chat at you later. I hope that you are (giu) with that? Yes, (giu) is the challenge word of the day. Are you (giu) with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dormito bene? Sei stato gentile e caloroso? Dormo come un tronco. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Sì, ero giù e stavo bene con il sonno ieri notte. Bel pesce pescato da Elise. Lo hai fritto nel burro o lo hai grigliato?

Jessie said...

Era cucinato sulla griglia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...