Monday, February 28, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The day is over. How was yours? For a Monday it was a bit busier than I thought it would be, but we got through it.

Chris received his massage from Rosemarie, and he was a happy dude. I was over in Chris's house at the time to see him flirt with Rosemarie. While I was there, I gave him his noon meds.

Jackie brought Chris over after her shift and all of a sudden, he was not feeling well at all.  We kept a close eye on him, and something was irritating him. He seemed to be in pain, so I gave him 30ml of Tylenol. His intake of fluids was good, but his output was not. I am keeping a close eye on this.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house working on a rock and listening to the news.

I prepared Grilled Cheese Sandwich's for dinner. My playmate had baby carrots, and avocado with hers. I had a slice of ham with main. We watched "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series.

I gave Chris a good shave this evening. He no longer has his beard anymore. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip while he is watching TV.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene così sarai pronto per un'altra giornata emozionante.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...