Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is done almost. How did yours go? It has been a busy one for me let me tell you.

This afternoon Chris and I watched movies on Epic. We enjoyed a good monster movie and Chris enjoyed it more than I did.

My playmate and I have completed our rocks. We will start new ones soon. Here you go! Enjoy!


22 FEB MY LATEST


22 FEB ELISE'S LATEST



I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is at her book club meeting at Bistro 44. I changed my dinner selection to a " Hot Ham and Cheese" sandwich. Can you say (birra)? I have a bottle in the freezer. Ya Mon'. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow we will be having dinner at "Teresas Mosaic". We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Papa John. It should be a good evening of catching up.

Well, I had better check on Chris and check on my (birra). Sleep well and I will chat at you later.

I got a wonderful card from my fidanzata, and a wonderful email from Jeanne. She hired me 30 years ago at PHS. It has been a good day. 

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Night Country Granny,

Hope the rain stops soon. Stay safe.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...