Sunday, February 6, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What's up? How are you doing? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

Elise just finished caring for Chris. They are now in the main house watching the "Lady Cats" play basketball. Go Cat's!

I am in Chris's house taking care of my tasks and get everything ready for next week. I will join them in the main house soon.

I will be starting a new rock today. Here are a couple of rocks that we dropped in the hood. Enjoy!


6 FEB IN THE HOOD

I think that my shorty wants to have pizza for dinner tonight. Sounds good to me, smile! 

Well, I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...