Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Schifoso!

Music listening to: Booty-Licious by Destinys Child!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Express-O-Yourself Blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. I am feeling a bit (schifoso) this morning. Hopefully that will disappear as the day goes on. Yes, that is the challenge word of the day. Go for it fidanzata, I dare ya, smile!

I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chat with you later.

I hope that this new month is way better than the last month. January had to many downs in it for me. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come staiin questo Taco Tuesday? Mi sento un po' schifoso questa mattina. Averne uno buono!

Loraine said...

Spero che tu ti senta meglio con il passare della giornata. "Schifoso" non è divertente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...